Our nurses and aides at Monroe Medical Adult Day Care are assigned with Vital Signs Monitoring tasks to keep your health in check. This is highly applicable when your doctor requires you to monitor any health changes in the event of:
- A Change in Your Care Plan
- A Change of your Medication Regimen
- A Change in the Medication that you take
- Starting a New Therapy
- Post-Surgery Recovery or Pre-Surgery Preparation
- …and other related conditions
Would our nurses and aides make it easier to monitor your health during the day? Call Monroe Medical Adult Day Care and inquire about this service. You can reach us at 732-851-6720.